Need to brew another cup of Joe to survive work?
With many of us returning to work in the comfort of our own homes for the rest of 2020, we’ve also been forced to upgrade our appliances.
One challenge we had to overcome due to the pandemic is that many of us don’t have access to what we usually do at work … like a coffee machine.
This might not be the case, but regardless of what your situation is … we whipped up a quick drip coffee kit that you’ll be able to enjoy. Not only are the equipments affordable, they’re actually recommended by many coffee connoisseurs around the world.
The kit includes a ceramic dripper, glass range server, coffee mill grinder, filters and a tea kettle.
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Dripper, Size 02, White
- Hario V60″Clear” Glass Range Coffee Server, 600ml
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill -“Skerton Pro”
- Hario V60 Paper Coffee Filters, Size 02, Natural, Tabbed
- Chefbar Tea Kettle for Stove Top Premium Gooseneck Kettle
Drip coffees are also great because, even if you’re absolutely clueless about brewing, you’ll immediately be able to tell the difference in taste by how slow/fast you pour. It’s all trial and error — you gotta start somewhere!
And, trust us, Hario products are solid — they’ve been around since 1921 and claim to be “the only heatproof glass manufacturer in Japan to have a factory.” They’ve tapped into other industries, but they specialize in making coffee and tea items.
If you also need some beans to try out, below are a couple of them that are notable.
- Ethiopian Coffee, Yirgacheffe Region, Organic, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted 16-ounce
- Kenya AA Coffee Beans, 100% Pure, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted, 16-ounce
Hope your Mondays improve drastically! Unless you just needed the caffeine to wake up after the food coma from all the monjayaki you ate! (WTF is a monjayaki?!?)
Feel free to share your recommendations too!